Wednesday, November 11, 2015

A letter to my dearest friend

This is dedicated to my dearest friend..

She may not be the first friend that I have made...
but we have known each other since standard One...
though we were not close then...
until high school, we get closer...
We laughed, discussed on homework, gossip and etc every single weekday...
everyone in the school know we are really good friend as we were always seen together except tuition and going home..
well, we did argue sometimes over some little things but were good afterwards within the day...
We can even memorize each other's house number when there was no handphone...
those were the good memories...
we may not hang out very often after graduating from school...
you are still my best-est friend ever...
Stay positive and surgery tomorrow will be smooth..
Be strong my friend, my prayers will always be with you~
All the best to you my friend!

Love,
SM



No comments:

Post a Comment