Wednesday, July 1, 2015

01/07/2015

Yay, even my phone wishes me Happy Birthday ^^
hereby wishes those who were born today, Happy Blessed Birthday!

some birthday facts..
hahhahaa
have you gotten the ingredient below?

silly brother sticked this on my door knob last night
so sweet of him~ love you~

yea, as usual it's a working day for me..
first birthday cake for this year..
though it was a little small, it meant a lot to me..
bought by my manager and one of my colleague..
so sweet of them..
indeed, every little things now could make me very happy.. ^^
love both of them! thank you very much! 

it was a chocolate cheese cake from Delectable

thank you everyone who wished me in Facebook, 
so sorry I couldn't thank one by one~
your wishes are well received!
have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment