Thursday, January 8, 2015

postgraduate journey to be continued....

Finally...that's the end for my Second semester of postgraduate..
praying hard for passing all the papers..
it was not easy to come this far,
i think i sacrificed a lot of things lately for my studies,
fingersss cross I can complete this with ease by the end of this year..
so yeah, another year to go, fighting!

My next mission would be my research proposal!
shall start working on it tomorrow!
and have to do some workout, nearly two or worse three months didn't exercise..
but let me rest like a boss for a day first...
like the cute yellow fellow below~
hahhaahaa.. 
*cropped from fb emotion icon..

seriously needed a rest as my neck has been aching since Tuesday,
stupid pillow keep giving me a bad crick on my neck,
shall get a new pillow soon..
have an enjoyable Friday tomorrow peeps..
Gonna back to work tomorrow.. ><
That's my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment