Thursday, August 21, 2014

Day 2 at Phuket, Thailand

alright folks, here's the day 2 itinerary - Phi-Phi trip!

i'll simply walk through with you by showing some of the photos as my siblings said I passed out for the entire day a.k.a. I suffered from sea-sickness.. they are so nasty! hahaha!
well, to my defence, i did not passed out the entire day, I was feeling unwell, yeah, body couldn't balance myself thus was having these nauseated feeling and dizzy, it was a very bumpy speedboat ride though and there was another korean girl, around my age i presume, was having sea-sickness as I did...
and I admit I was really lousy dealing with bumpy ride..

okay, first thing to do in the morning!
had a great breakfast at the resort...
pancake, fried noodle, toast, sausages, bacons, cereals, scramble eggs or boiled eggs, assorted egg dishes available upon order..
fruits..milk..orange and guava juice.. and of course coffee and tea..

on our way to the pier.. let's snap a photo before our hair become so messy..
tied up a bun so that my hair wont get messy..

on the speedboat!

making fun of my brother.. hehehe~

another shot... I was still in my consciousness...

starting to feeling dizzy and nauseated... 
luckily we almost arrived our first destination : Maya Bay

it's such a beautiful bay.. the view was stunning!
it is sheltered by few high cliffs (i guess three)

pano from my phone~ ^_^
this bay was crowded!!!!

the water is so clear! awww.. i miss this bay!


dark clouds were approaching..


and...here comes the rain~
in just few minutes, clear sky become blur vision..
luckily this rain didn't last long, it was just temporal plus sudden rain..
 about ten minutes and we can see clear sky again...

our second destination : viking cave and Pileh Cove
according to my brother, i had already passed out before reaching here.. hahaha!

he was right, i barely can remember these view, yet i remember this, the bird nest cave..
there are some villagers stay inside the cave to harvest the bird nest..

and i remember seeing this village too.. I wasn't fully out of consciousness though..

as for this, I have totally no memory of it...
guess I had literally passed out..
gosh.. my head was spinning like hell, couldn't even lift up my eye lid..

the water is crystal clear...
geezz.. i missed such awesome scene!

should have bought the seasickness medication before boarding..
never knew it could get so serious..
this was my worst seasickness ever I have suffered..

pileh cove and viking cave 2

pileh cove and viking cave 3

pileh cove and viking cave 4


pileh cove and viking cave 5

third destination : Monkey beach
I was still feeling unwell, these pictures are taken by my brother's camera..

dislike monkeys... had nightmare of it...
reminded me of my undergraduate life..

hmm.. I was awake again once touching down on a steady land.. hahaha!

After the monkey beach, we headed to an island to have oour lunch..
again, I do not have any memory of our journey to this land..
I was back to my unconsciousness... LOL
and i had to make a confession here - I vomited 5 times upon reaching this island and still counting..
banana pancake!
yummy street food.. too sweet though!

these are long tail boat..

long tail boat 2..

back to consciousness.. ahahahaha!
bought the medication at the island..
so I was feeling much better yet the nauseated feeling still tingling....

final destination of the trip : Khai Nok Island

time to relax~

fish feeding~

fish feeding 2

fish feeding 3

Khai Nok Island 2
it's another beautiful beach..
this is not sheltered by any high cliff, rather it's a very small island fully exposed to the ocean..

Khai Nok Island 3

 reached our resort about 6pm, there was traffic jam at phuket island!
it's pretty hard for me to believe though..hahaha
after dinner, we head to Bangla Road..

colourful night lights..
bought my first ever bikini there~ hahaha! =P

okay, that's all for Day 2.. 
final photo
...
...
...
#ootd a.k.a. outfit of the day.. 

although I had passed out for nearly the entire day, I enjoyed day 2 trip very much,
it would be more fun if I do not have sea-sickness..
and this won't stop me from loving the ocean and beaches..

that's all for today
stay tune for Day 3 updates..
good night everyone and have a good day tomorrow~







No comments:

Post a Comment