Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Hi everyone, it's me again...
say hello to my Ronald Kitty~ ^^ 

hamburglar two and ronald one! 
sorry for the not-related-stuff here as I'm too lazy to create another post introducing my ronald kitty...

okay, back to main business!
attached below are the main character for today's post..
ooopppss~ sounded abit formal?
yup, picture below can be seen from my "working station", in another word our so-called office~

Panaromic view seen from my ''working station''

so have u roughly gotten the idea of today's post?
yup, it's mainly about Kuala Lumpur...
place where I have been staying for the past 20+ years..
the capital of my beloved country Malaysia..
situated don't know how many degree latitude and longitude.. 
u can locate it with google maps.. and again, i'm lazy to search the latitude longitude.. =P

Titiwangsa..

Petronas Twin Tower... Pusat Kebudayaan Seni... KLCC

panoramic view 


I like the reflection on the lake and the colour of blue sky..
what a lovely morning it was..



Finally...
a processed picture..
apps: tinyplanets again for iOS


all the pictures above are credited to iphone5
till next time peeps~
Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment