Friday, June 22, 2012

late-mother'sDay-update

guess I had been very busy since mama's Day,
now only I have the time to update the photos about mama's day celebration~
well, it was just a simple and delicate dinner at Soul-ed Out..
i bet those desa sri hartamas-er would already have an idea about its latitude-longitude-coordinate.. *perhaps not the latitude and longitude lah* haha, typical Malaysian, with the ''lah''...
they serve various cuisine, western, eastern, italian and mexican...(well, these are the ones that I manage to remember)




cutlery + tissue 

yes, there's another outlet at Ampang.. 

hmm..honestly, I had forgotten the name..

ermm...hot chocolate!  

~tomyam mee~ 


errr... forgot...
haha... this is like a guessing game to me now! 

sorry dude, forgot too~ =P 
well, it tasted abit sweet plus mint-flavoured...

as expected... I dun remember this either!

i know this i know this!
it's spaghetti!!!! lol...
generally, it's spaghetti, good job siew mei! *talking to myself*

okay, i think I better withdraw from this game...
there's no way for me to win this game with this faded-memory..

last picture... 


that's all for tonight,
sorry again, I cant recall any of the name...
good night everyone~

No comments:

Post a Comment