Sunday, August 14, 2011

fall

14/08/2011
been thinking whether to publish this post anot...
it's a terrible incident, traumatic experience actually,
eventually i made up my mind to write it down,
it's to remind myself to be more careful and that life is so precious...
okay, this is what happened this morning~
around 9am something,
get up from my bed and head to the toilet,
I slipped and....
my head hit the step...
wondering which step I've hit my head onto???
here it is...
ouch.....
i thought it was nothing, well, i did cry of course, it was very excruciatingly painful...
i got up and walked back to my bed room,
just one second after I was back to my room,
I saw droplets of blood on the floor...
and it kept dripping off my hair....
reflex response, checked my head with my hands...
and my hands were soaked with blood.... =S
started to freak out,
knocked my brother's bedroom door and asked him to call my parents (they went out to market)...
in just few seconds...
my shirt was stained with my blood!

the shirt was actually dirtier than in this pic, took this shirt out of the pail for photo purpose.
My brother soaked it along with my pillow cover with laundry detergent since both were stained with blood..
i changed clothes b4 going to clinic, wouldn't want to freak people out...

So.. can you imagine how much blood I had lost...
after seeing my hands andn my shirt,
I had goosebumps, even until now was still freaked out by it...
at one moment,
I scared I will pass out and say goodbye to everyone, luckily my consciousness stays with me,
the doc said it was just a scratch,
so she cleaned my wound, had an injection and applied some kind of glue which according to her that glue will cover up my wound and stop the bleeding..
anyhow it was a head injury,
if i ever suffer from nausea, headache or vomiting in these few days,
i will be hospitalised...
hopefully i wont be having these symptoms...
guess i'll be resting at home for few days then...
I can still feel the wound aches sometimes... =(

my head T.T


LESSONS :
[1] be extremely careful in the toilet.
[2] life is unpredictable, therefore be more appreciative.
alright, it's time for bed, i should rest early~
gonna sleep with the side which doesn't hurt or the trending style=planking??
night everybody... stay safe and healthy~

2 comments: